Ok so im going full blast with my post today! Ladies, its ok to be confident and sexy! Being from the south, I have always been given a really hard time for some of my sexier posts! At first it really bothered me, but now I am so proud of every step in my career, every photo I have posted, and I am fully proud of my body.
Both of these sets are from Fashion Nova and are super stunning on. This mesh body suit can be worn with a cute skirt, or jeans! If you want to be a little more covered, add a cute tank under it!
Be proud of who you are, the choices you make, and the life you live! And again, its ok to be strong and feel sexy!
Link to shop :
Medical Spa: A Beautiful You Medical Spa
I know the trend right now is the all so popular DermaBlade and HydraFacial! So I decided to try them myself.
I started with the DermaBlade treatment. What this does is it takes off the peach fuzz and top layer of dead skin on your face. Its like a super exfoliating treatment. This is a pain free treatment and it leaves your face feeling extremely soft and smooth. I highly recommend having this done by someone you trust, and A Beautiful You is definitely one of the only places I trust for this treatment.
I followed with the HydraFacial . A HydraFacial starts with a deep clean, moves to a peel, then extracts any junk from your face, and ends with hydration and added peptides to promote glowing skin! You can really feel this treatment working during your session. Also there is a little container of your dirty water at the end where you can see all of the dead skin and debris that was removed from your face (I know yuck).
A Beautiful You follows the treatment with either red light or blue light therapy to help calm the face, or treat acne, and fine lines and wrinkles, depending on which light is most appropriate for your skin.
They then top everything off with moisturizer and sun screen to make sure those harmful rays don’t hit your now delicate fresh skin when you leave the building.
All in all this is one of my favorite treatments! With all of the traveling, and work that I do, my skin really suffers, and this treatment has changed the game for me!
As always if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Product : Julep Beauty
When I first came across the Julep Beauty products, I knew immediately I wanted to give them a try. With two Allure Best of Beauty ratings, and a couple of great reviews from friends, I decided these products worth worth a shot, and believe me when I say I was not disappointed!
I guess the big question is “Why double cleanse?”. Have you ever taken off your makeup, and then washed your face with a washcloth and there was still makeup residue left on the washcloth? Double cleansing can help get rid of that residue! It also helps exfoliate, and creates soft glowing skin!
If you are not wanting to purchase the entire set, or you have products you already like, I highly recommend the Charcoal sponge! I find myself grabbing it even when I dont have time for a full regimen. It is a great product for just cleansing the face when you’re in a hurry!
I also love the Boost Your Radiance oil. It is an extremely light weight oil, that gives hydration, and glow!
I have very picky skin! I am constantly battling with milia, and I have to be careful with the products I use on my face! These products keep my skin happy!
More skin care loves to come!
Medical Spa: A Beautiful You Medical Spa Treatment: Laser Hair Removal
So its no secret that I model bikinis often! I am always trying to find things that will help me be “shoot ready” at all times. I never know when a booking will pop up last minute, or I will need to be ready for swim. I found myself getting wax after wax, and investing a ton of money doing so. I had heard about laser hair removal, and always thought “well its so pricey”, until I put pen to paper and realized I had paid the same amount in constantly waxing, that I could have put into a more permanent treatment. Dont get me wrong, waxing is a must, and I can’t live without my girl Rosalyn Hisky, who is my go to for any waxing I need, but I wanted to do something that would be more cost efficient, and would last me a lifetime.
I am so glad I made the choice to go with laser hair removal. I have had a full set of treatments on my underarms, two on my bikini area, and I just started my legs. I love the results!
I posted these videos on my Instagram yesterday, and immediately got flooded with questions!
Here are a couple I wanted to answer for you guys!:
- Does it hurt? Its 100% tolerable. Almost like a pop of a rubber band, or pinch. It is more comfortable than waxing, and a permanent solution. Any discomfort you may feel (always depends on the person) is brief. Personally, I don’t think it hurts very much at all, but I know everyone is different.
- What areas have you treated? Underarms, Brazilian Bikini, and Legs.
- Where did you have your treatments done? A Beautiful You Medical Spa – Memphis, TN.
- I have dark hair, does it make it hurt worse? I have dark brown hair, and its as thick as can be, so no I don’t think it will hurt worse.
- Is there any downtime? No, I typically go on with my day to day activities. There are care instructions, and everyone is different and can irritate different, but its not going to be something that knocks you down for a day.
- How long does it take for a treatment? It depends on the size of the area, but all of the areas I have had treated were quick! Im usually in and out in under 30 minutes.
- How many treatments do you need? They recommend 6 treatments, and because of hormones, or hair growth you may need touch ups after that sometime down the road.
- Do I recommend having laser hair removal? ABSOLUTELY. If this is something you have been thinking about for a while, I say go for it!
I have been getting different treatments done at A Beautiful You Medical Spa, and if you’re looking for a great place to go, I highly recommend this med spa! Lori the owner is such a joy, and she can answer any questions you may have! Her staff is also wonderful. I have enjoyed every experience here.
I can’t wait to share more of my treatments and results with you guys!