CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA
I am always looking for quick recipes that are full of flavor! This pasta dish does not disappoint. This dish requires minimal ingredients but still packs a big punch!
I did use a chickpea pasta for mine, but feel free to substitute your favorite pasta on this one! I recommend a thicker, higher density pasta. This will help with the thickness of the sauce and amount it sticks to the pasta!
Creamy Mushroom Pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Mushrooms chopped
- 2 cups Baby Tomatoes
- 2 tbsps Garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3/4 cup Cream
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1/3 cup Parmesean
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 1 box Penne
- Begin to boil pasta in salted water.
- Melt butter and heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add mushrooms and cook, stirring reguarly. When they start to sweat, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- When golden brown add tomatoes, garlic, and cook until garlic is golden and tomatoes start to burst open.
- Add wine, and stir, scraping the bottom of the pan.
- Add broth, cream, parmesan, salt and pepper. Stir until parmesan has melted into sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Transfer pasta into sauce and coat pasta.
- Garnish with extra parmesan, salt, and pepper.