So its time for another Sephora 20% off sale, and I dont know about you, but I snag what I can when this sale is going on! Sephora has a ton of my favorite brands, and I cant walk in the door without spending $500. So when this sale is happening I grab some of my favorite items!
This post is all about my fav picks and why! Here are my top 10 Sephora picks, and why I love them so much!!
- Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask – Ok so I am a sucker for lip products! This is my favorite lip mask right now. It has mixed reviews on Sephora, but I promise its worth the purchase. Its super creamy, and I love the way it feels on my lips. As far as lip masks go, its a similar result to other top masks.
- Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion Serum – This product has changed the game for me. I have a problem with milia on my face, and this product has heavily increased the disappearance of those stubborn little bumps! If you have milia you know how hard it is to deal with! Im so glad I found this serum.
- Superfood Antioxidant Face Wash – I have recently become obsessed with the Youth To The People products! They are vegan products, and contain really great ingredients. These products have also made a huge impact on the clarity of my skin. Follow this with the mask I am listing next.
- Yerba Mate Resurfacing Energy Facial – THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PRODUCT! I used this mask ONCE and saw a huge difference the next day. Its gritty texture helps exfoliate your skin. If you buy one thing on my list, buy this mask!
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Foundation – Moving on to makeup, this concealer has been my top choice for a while. I have tried so many and always end up coming back to this one. Its light weight, but great coverage! Also its less shiny, and has a matte finish without looking dry. So your skin really looks perfect.
- Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Lashes – So because of this COVID outbreak, I no longer have my lovely lash extensions. I have reverted back to the good ole strip lashes. These are my absolute favorite. These look exactly like beautiful lite extensions. Wear them every day, they’re perfect for any occasion.
- Huda Beauty Easy Bake Setting Powder – This is my top setting powder right now. It has a great matte finish! It is a heavier setting powder so if you want something lighter go with Hourglass! I also love the smell of the Huda!
- The Original Beauty Blender – So I think this is in everyones makeup kit but if by chance you dont own one, GRAB ONE! This is the secret to making your foundation look flawless.
- Pinrose Mystical Misfit – I loved the price point of this fragrance collection! I have 3 different sents from this brand. From honeysuckle, to rose, they have such a fresh smell. Also a great travel friendly size. I highly recommend this brand.
- Pinrose Wild Child – My other favorite fragrance from Pinrose.
Hope this helps you find a few items for your next Sephora Sale haul! Also if you have any questions about any of these items, feel free to reach out to me!