Rise Southern Biscuits and Righteous Chicken, The Rendezvous , Kohesian, Porch & Parlor, Small Cakes Collierville
Where do I even begin!! Memphis is offering some crazy good curbside pick up options around town! I wanted to mention a few places that I love, and let you guys know a few of my favorite items on their menus!
Lets start with breakfast or brunch! If you have never had Rise, you are missing out! With Rise’s curbside pickup, and online ordering options, this is an easy go to for some fab breakfast foods. (They are also on Uber Eats). A few of my favorite items on their menu are:
- Which Came First – Gravy and Biscuits with some fab fried chicken
- Apple Fritter – enough said
- Glazed Blueberry Biscuit – MY ABSOLUTE FAV. It is literally a blueberry biscuit glazed like a donut
- Righteous Chicken Biscuit- A delicious chicken biscuit for the savory lovers
If you’re more into finding a great lunch and dinner option, you have to consider good old Memphis BBQ (yes, Memphis BBQ is the best). A Memphis classic is The Rendezvous! Rendezvous is also offering online ordering, and curbside pick up! You can also shop online and have their products sent directly to your door! A few of my favorite items on their menu are:
- Slab of Ribs – I recommend the dry ribs! Definite classic
- Pork Nachos – In the south BBQ nachos are kind of a big deal! These are the best.
- Cheese and Sausage Plate – My dads absolute favorite! If you want a combo of cheese and sausage, this is your plate
- Shoulder Plate – This is my go to. Pulled and chopped pork shoulder, smothered in their sauce! Its amazing.
If you’re looking for something a little different, try Kohesian! Kohesian is an asian fusion restaurant and their items pack a flavorful punch! They are reopening for curbside pickup TODAY! This is super exciting considering they had to recently close their doors from the current pandemic. They have their limited menu on their Instagram and Facebook pages! A few of my fav items from their menu are:
- Loaded fries- Topping options include bulgogi, chicken, or spicy pork! I am a fry lover and these are unreal.
- Kohesian Rice Bowls – A combo of the meat of your choice and veggies ! These are a great choice.
- Fried green beans – These describe themselves! So good.
- Bibimbap – Add pork, chicken, tofu, or beef! A traditional meal.
One of my favorite places in town is Porch & Parlor. I just recently started going here, and I immediately fell in love. If you are looking for a nice dinner, great atmosphere, and a wonderful glass of wine, check them out when they open again. Until then try their curbside ordering options! My top choices are:
- Shrimp and Grits – A southern favorite, these are To Dye For. They are offering this as a family meal on their current menu.
- Braised Prime Beef Brisket – Another family meal option that is sure to be a hit at home.
- Maine Lobster Bisque – I am a soup lover, and this soup packs powerful flavor and is a top favorite.
- Creamed corn – Looking for a bomb side? This corn is amazing.
- Lobster Mac and Cheese – Must. Have. This. I order this as my meal sometimes! Its that good.
Last but not least, if you have a sweet tooth, you should try Small Cakes Collierville! Their menu changes daily, and their treats are never short of spectacular. I love love sweets, so this is a must stop for me! Their hours and menu change daily, so be sure to check their website or give them a call for their daily options. A few of my store favs are:
- Classic Strawberry Cake
- Rainbow Funfetti Cupcakes – Obsessed
- Cookie Decorating Kits – Great for at home fun with your kids or family
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Wedding Cake Cupcakes – For those who need the option!
There are so many wonderful restaurants in Memphis, and I will be posting more options soon! I hope this helps for those looking to support local, or who are just tired of cooking! I hope you enjoy my favorites.