Looking for the perfect Mothers Day gift? I pulled a few ideas on things for mom!
There’s nothing better than a little self care! Especially right now with social distancing and being stuck inside. So why not buy a few products for a home spa day from Sephora?! Perfect timing too, Sephora is having their 20% off sale. A few products I highly recommend are:
- Coco Rose Coconut Body Polish
- Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil
- F-Balm Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask
- Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream
If your mom is more of the at home goods hostess, try Bella Vita! They have a wide variety of home trinkets, bedding, pottery, dinnerware, and so much more! This is actually one of my favorite stores here in Memphis, TN. A few recommended items are:
If your mom is more of a techy mom, try something from Apple! An Apple Watch is a great way to track steps, and daily to do’s. Or the new iPhone that will drop on the 24th, is a new more reasonably priced version of the iPhone. Here are the links:
And for the mom who loves to entertain and cook, Williams Sonoma is having a Spring Cookware event with 50% off! Here are a few steals:
- Le Creuset Honey Pot (my mom loves honey)
- Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- Williams Sonoma Signature Stainless-Steel Skillets
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad Copper Pot Set (for the big spender)
I hope this helps on your search for the perfect gift for your mommy! Or at least leads you in the right direction!