Event : Hangout Music Festival Company: Monster Energy
So sometimes my work takes me to really fun places! I had the pleasure of going to Hangout Music Festival with Monster Energy and it did not disappoint!
With a line up of bands like Halsey, The Chainsmokers, Kendrick Lamar, Awolnation, The Killers, Logic, T-Pain, NF, and so many more, this was definitely a music fest worth attending.
There are two main stages, and multiple ones in between, so you really have your choice of what you want to see! Each main stage plays about an hour set, then you can walk across the grounds and see the next headliner! It’s a great layout, and makes everything super accessible.
If you need a break, or just want something to eat, you can hang out in the middle of the grounds where there is a Ferris wheel, shopping, and more food than you could possibly imagine. I would plan on spending the day on sit! This event has everything you need Ian one place. Also, if you want to hear a couple of cool DJ’s and have a place to sip drinks, during one of the breaks, you can stop by the Monster Energy Beach Club.
From one show to the next, you do not get bored at this event!
I am going to have to rave about Kendrick Lamar for a second. I was born and raised in Memphis, TN, so rap / hip hop is something I grew up listening to often. I have always been a big fan of Kendrick Lamar, but his live set was unreal! From M.A.A.D. City to Humble, I found myself singing along to every song. If you have the chance to catch him in concert, I highly recommend going!
This was definitely one of my favorite events I have been to this year! I give Hangout Music Festival a giant thumbs up!
Here are my top tips for Hangout Music Festival!
- SUNSCREEN! I wore 30+ everyday and still ended up with a mega tan! So that means the sun is super hot.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Be prepared to walk around, and dance the night away! Wear something you know you won’t have any problems with.
- Plan for the event in advance. Book rooms, save up for the fun, get your passes early!
- Look in to the event. Figure out where you want to park, who you want to see, etc.
- Come by the Monster Energy beach club and drink Monster! 🙂
I also have a contact me section on my blog, and I am always here to answer any questions you may have about my posts, or the event!